The XVIII. Case. settlers arrived in the early first performed by Conventual Chapel, Buda Capuchin Franciscan and Carmelite missionary to Pilisvörösvár. During the insurrectionist wars destroyed the chapel, and the faithful Red Buda Castle or go to mass. In 1715, organized in honor of the Immaculate Conception and build the first church to separate parish. The present parish church built in 1742-46, 1813, his title changed Assumption. The church 7120th under reference number, the parish 7121st under the reference number of the historic register. The parish was in the Diocese of Székesfehérvár in the 1993 diocesan border settlement of Esztergom-Budapest Archdiocese.
Open from: January 01
Open till: December 31
Opening hours: 08:00-20:00
Denomination: roman catholic
Architectural stile: Baroque
Address: 2094 Nagykovácsi, Kossuth Lajos utca 113. View on map
Latitude and longitude: N 47° 34' 33", E 18° 52' 42"
Phone number: +3626389817