The 1915-17. steam-powered pumping station was built in the swamp-draining Ecsedi one of the most important work of art. A panel of the inlet canal takes water from the Krasnaya. Mechanical equipment of the First National Machine Works Co., and Ganz & Co. Danubius companies shipped. The drainage discharge while pumping Mátészalka and 14 surrounding villages have seen with electricity. The pumping station in 1987, declared a national monument in 1994, in the Upper Tisza Regional Water Board Péchy named Laszlo, at the same time the building was placed on the wall reliefs, Sebastian Alexander Nyíregyháza sculptor. The Nagyecsedi pumping station was built in 1917 in the courtyard of the kőlábazatú wooden coal storage building in the Upper Tisza Region Water Authority in 1998, Exhibition Place in the History of Technology has established that even this year has been authorized. The 42-piece exhibit can be seen between the stationary drill and lathe machine, which the Viennese firm Schütte Schuchardt and make pumping stations maintenance and service tasks. The pump station pumps functioned as a pump. The istrángos pile of tears filling strangulation was the most important tools. Users can also see the árvízvédekezések used during demolition and rotary hammers, the PZ-type sheet piling driving machine. We can meet the surveying instruments, theodolite, mérőléccel.
Open from: January 01
Open till: December 31
Opening hours: by booking
Disabled accessible: no
Function: in its original function
Architectural stile: Modern
Type: technological monument
Attendability: by booking
Address: 4355 Nagyecsed, Sárvár u. View on map
Latitude and longitude: N 47° 51' 39", E 22° 23' 41"
Phone number: +3642502200