The first permanent Danube bridge that connected the then separate towns, Buda and Pest, is one of the symbols of the Hungarian capital. The bridge was proposed by Count Széchenyi István and he also provided significant support for its construction. The Germans blew it up in World War II.
Open from: January 01
Open till: December 31
Architectural stile: others
Address: 1051 Budapest, Lánchíd View on map
Latitude and longitude: N 47° 29' 56", E 19° 2' 37"
Phone number: +3612254800