The building was expanded based on the designs of Ybl Miklós and Hauszmann Alajos between 1896 and 1903. The ruins of a medieval Renaissance palace from the 13th-15th centuries were discovered under its foundation. The medieval fortification around the palace was restored in 1951-1954.
Open from: January 01
Open till: December 31
Architectural stile: Baroque
Type: fortress, castle, palace, mansion
Address: 1014 Budapest, Szent György tér 6. View on map
Latitude and longitude: N 47° 29' 52", E 19° 2' 16"
Phone number: +3612243700